Why Choose Arcflex for your Flexible Metal Hoses?
Searching for flexible hoses? Arcflex flexible metal hoses have been used by a wide range of industries for over 30 years, and we are now an established supplier of flexible metal hose, expansion joints and metal bellows. Flexible metal hoses are formed by taking a flat sheet of metal, forming it into a tube and then corrugating the tube to make it flexible. There are many factors that affect the flexibility of the tube including:
– Strip thickness
– Depth of corrugations
– Shape of corrugations
– Pitch of corrugations
Here are 6 reasons to choose Arcflex for your flexible metal hoses.
1. Range of hose types – we pride ourselves on our extensive range of metal hose types which include: annular, standard, high pressure, open pitch, spiral, high fleixiblity, close pitch and multi-ply hose. This means that whatever type of metal hose you’re looking for we’ll have something for your needs.
2. Range of sizes – we manufacture and stock a wide selection of sizes from 1/8” to 24”.
3. Range of materials – Arcflex produce flexible metal hose in stainless steel 304, 321 and 316 grades, and can also facilitate any other special metal requirements.
4. Pressure range – no matter what application you require our flexible metal hoses for we will have a pressure capacity to suit your needs – to a maximum of 6000psi.
5. Temperature range – we endeavour to bring you extremely durable metal hose even in extreme conditions and our flexible metal hoses can operate from -200c to 800c dependant on the type required.
6. Versatile – We can make your flexible metal hose to your specifications – you choose the hose type, size and material.
Get in touch for more information about flexible metal hoses:
If you would like to find out more about our flexible metal hose then please take a look at our dedicated page. Alternatively get in touch with a member of our team who can give you a no obligation quote.