Arcflex commenced in 1980 specializing in the correct assembly of purpose built flexible hoses, bellows and expansion joints for all industries.
We offer a complete package of integrated precision engineering, design, fabrication and testing so we can provide our customers with in-depth knowledge and expertise within our field along with the type of service they require.
The company has expanded into a complete manufacturer of flexible hose, over braid and bellows elements in all sizes and materials.
Arcflex manufacturing facility has expanded to what is today by constant investment in new machinery to ensure quality at a competitive price.
Currently our manufacturing facility includes:
- Continuous metal hose corrugating machines – Annular & Spiral profiles
- Hydraulic Hose Manufacturing machines
- Bellows Forming Machines – Hydraulic, Expanding and Roll Forming
- Tube Mills for thin wall tubing
- Automated Welding – Orbital Welding, Seam Welding, Resistance Welding
- Braiding machines
- Hydraulic Swaging machines up to 10″ capacity
- Hi-texh CNC machines and full machine shop
- Sheet Metal Fabrication – Guillotines and rolling
- Large assembly line and welding facilities
Metal Hose, Bellows and Expansion Joint Design
With our in house design department utilizing 2D and 3D CAD we can design any assembly to suit your needs or the applications specification. We also offer on-site or technical visits where required.
NDT Testing Facilities
Arcflex have full testing department with facilities to test all types and sizes of hose and bellows, with a wide range of tests available. Assemblies can be supplied tested by hydrostatic, pneumatic, mass spectrometer, dye pen and even X-ray inspected if required.